I’m really glad you clicked over to this page. You’re on the right page to sign up for Dream Again.
If you’re anything like me, you’re probably wondering about details like how Dream Again works and the price of the class. This page exists to answer those questions.
When: Monday evenings (the dates are October 13, 20, 27 and November 3) at 7:00 PM MT
Where: Conference call (I’ll send the details when you sign up)
What: The Interview – A powerful exercise that will help you get your vision back (see below for details)
Why: You want to live intentionally but don’t know where to go
Each week you and I (and no more than four others) will have a 90-minute group conversation as we process The Interview together.
Here is a breakdown of what you expect to cover each week:
- Week 1: Spaces & Ideals – Introductions / Ice breaker / The first two questions about the kind of spaces we create and what your ideal day is like
- Week 2: People & Risks – Greetings / Success Quote / The second conversation about the kind of people you surround yourself with and the lessons learned from taking risks.
- Week 3: Excitement & New Steps – Greetings / Success Quote / The third conversation about what excites you and the steps you need to take.
- Week 4: Intentional Shifts & The Front Porch – Greetings / Success Quote / The fourth conversation about intentional shifts & the Front Porch Question / Next Steps
I have seen this exercise changes lives so I know going through this exercise will be valuable to you. But, I want to offer you something else for signing up.
Sign up now and I will immediately send you a bonus exercise that you can do right away. You can get started today.
The exercise is called The 100 List. You will find it a simple but powerful exercise that will help you get clear on your passions. It takes just an hour or so and will open your eyes.
But I’m not just sending you a random PDF.
To help you process the 100 List, I’m adding a free 30 minute coaching call. We will talk about you, what you learned from making the list, and what your goals are for Dream Again. This ensures we can set you up to get the most out of the entire process.
What’s a dream worth?
Now it’s time to talk about what kind of investment you need to make to attend Dream Again.
What would you pay someone to help you get your life back on an intentional track? That’s potentially invaluable.
If you feel you’re stuck and someone helps you get out of that rut what is that worth to you? You only get one shot at life.
Here is the price I’m asking:
That’s not a typo. I believe in this process and want to get you to stop wasting away and decide to start living intentionally. I don’t know where you’ll be in five years but I do know things won’t change until you decide to do something.
I also know that it is hard to invest in yourself when you have lived without a vision for so long. There were times in my life when I would not have spent a dime on myself because I just didn’t believe in myself anymore.
If this sounds like you then the only risk you have to take up front is signing up for the class and spending a few hours on the homework and conversations.
When the class is over, you can pay whatever you feel is right for the value you received. No joke.
If you don’t feel it was valuable then don’t pay a dime. If you finish the class and have a new perspective on life, then you can pay what you thought it was worth and you can afford.
So let’s recap. Sign up for Dream Again and you receive:
- Access to The Interview, a simple but powerful vision tool
- Four 90-minute group coaching conversations about you and your dreams
- Immediate access to the individual exercise The 100 List to help you find the things you love
- One 30-minute 1-on-1 coaching call to process The 100 List
- The confidence of knowing you took a positive action toward finding your future
If you’re still not sure what you want to be when you grow up (when is that really?) then this class will help you begin to clear the fog.